Here are some resources to help you get started on your Wet Shaving journey.
There are many great shaving videos online, but here is a good beginner series from Nick Shaves.
- VIDEO: Safety Razor Beginner Series
- VIDEO: How to Face Lather
- VIDEO: How to Shave with a Safety Razor
HEAD SHAVING VIDEOS
- BLOG: 7 Steps to a Great Shave [MY PROCESS]
- BLOG: Tips for Your First Shave
- BLOG: 6 Mistakes to Avoid with your Safety Razor
- BLOG: Lather Tips
- BLOG: Safety Razor Blade Testing Tips
SHAVING INFO FOR WOMEN
- VIDEO: Tutorial – Wet Shave Safety and Straight Razor Shaving for Women
- BLOG: Wet Shaving for Women – Tips and Tricks
- My 7 Steps to a Great Shave Process Handout [PDF]
- Printable Tin Can Label for Recycling Double Edge Safety Razor Blades
FACEBOOK – SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
There is a great Saskatchewan based private wet shaving focused Facebook group you may want to consider joining. This group can be helpful to see other conversations, product reviews, shave of the day photos [SOTD] and even ask questions about gear, technique, etc.
I’m looking to slowly grow this business and share this with more people, so any referrals and reviews are helpful for me to grow. If you were satisfied with the customer experience, products and could help me with a quick Facebook or Google review and/or an Instagram shout out, that would be fantastic!
As you go through this process, we are always here for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help or have any questions. Here is to many great shaves!
Shahan and Donna-Lee Fancy