Martin de Candre is held in high-regard in the wet shaving community and for good reason. Based in Frontevruad l’Abbaye, France, the Martin de Candre production team is led by a lean team of 10 people that uphold their very high-quality standards since 1974. If you are looking for Martin de Candre Shaving Soap in Canada, look no further.
WHY CHOOSE MARTIN DE CANDRE?
This shave soap comes beautifully presented in a high-quality PETG plastic container and is a generous 200 ml format. It may seem expensive compared to other brands, but this shave soap is extremely productive and will last you for years. A little goes a long way to make a rich and beautiful lather for the perfect at home shave. Once you smell the Martin de Candre shaving soap, you will immediately fall in love with it.
It is my great privilege to offer the Martin de Candre Shaving Soap here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. We are proud to offer the Martin de Candre Shave Soap in their two most popular scents, Fougère and L’Original.
MARTIN DE CANDRE SHAVE SOAPS
FOUGÈRE [FERN] SHAVE SOAP – 200 ml [$99.00]
Fougère is an intoxicating blend of 12 very carefully curated essential oils and has a fresh Fern-like scent with notes of Lavender, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang. It has been described as a vintage high-society cologne scent. Made from 100% Vegetable Oils.
ORIGINAL SHAVE SOAP – 200 ml [$96.00]
Original is scented with Lavender, Rosemary and Mint. It is regarded as one of the finest Lavender scented shave soaps on the market. Made from 100% Vegetable Oils.
BADGER BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED
It is highly recommended that you use a Badger Hair Shaving brush for best results with the Martin de Candre shave soaps.
HOW IT’S MADE
- Martin de Candre is made using their unique hot process soap-making method which they have used for over 40 years.
- Made with 100% natural essential oils [olive, coconut] and potash [Alkali].
- At the end of cooking, they add the finest essential oils to the warm paste, which ensures the shaving soaps are scented right to their core.
- The shave soap is then naturally dried for 4-5 months to remove all of the excess water. This lengthy process ensures they can maintain the highest level of quality and fragrance.
- Contains no Parabens or Preservatives.
I like to keep things simple. To order please contact me directly and I’ll email you back right away. Free Delivery in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for orders over $20.00.
Cash, E-Transfer, INTERAC Flash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Free Delivery in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for orders over $20.00.
Can’t decide what to purchase? Shave Valet Gift Cards are the perfect solution.