I carry what I consider to be essential or must have traditional wet shaving accessories.
- ALUM STICK: Also known as Potassium Alum, acts as your post shave and is a scent free natural antiseptic or astringent. To use it, wet your skin and rub the Alum over the desired area, let stand for 20-30 seconds and then wipe off with a damp cloth. Here is a video on how to use Alum.
- STYPTIC PENCIL: Even an experienced wet shaver can cut themselves. Ensure you have one of these on hand to stop any bleeding.
- RAZOR BLADE BANK: Perfect for safe disposal of your double edge safety razor blades.
- BRUSH STANDS: Hanging your shave brush upside down will prevent excess water from sitting within your knot, which can cause your handle or knot to prematurely breakdown.
To order please contact me directly and I’ll email you back right away. Free Delivery in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Omega Alum Stick $7.00
Styptic Pencil $4.00
Razor Bank $3.00
Brush Stand (Black Acrylic) $8.00
Razor and Brush Stand (Chrome) $25.00
4 Prong Razor and Brush Stand (Chrome) $35.00
After an unsuccessful search for an affordable and great performing Lather Bowl, I am proud to offer our new handmade Lather Bowls. It’s time to take your lather to the next level.
- 4 1/2″ Diameter X 1 1/2″ Inside Depth.
- Lather Enhancing Grooved Swirl Pattern.
- Low Inside Depth for Reduced Brush Clanking/Knocking.
- Outside Dot Pattern for Extra Grip.
- Color – Floating Blue on Alberta Red Clay.
- Made in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada by Jenny Diller.
Lather Bowl $28.00
I like to keep things simple. To order please contact me directly and I’ll email you back right away. Free Delivery in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Cash, E-Transfer, INTERAC Flash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Free Delivery in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for orders over $20.00.